Save up to 18% on the price of your tickets!
It's easy... Become a member today! If you are already a member, log in to get your member rate.
Custom Digital Printing and Mat Cutting
Studio Arts Workshop
Thursday, November 19, 2020 – 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET
$55 - Non-Member
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Learn how to get digital photos printed accurately and how to custom cut windows in mat board. Class covers inexpensive online printing labs, paper choices, aspect ratios, printing techniques, mat board choices and sources, mat-cutting tools, and a mat-cutting demonstration.
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- One 3-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.