Take a much closer look at your subjects through the art of macro photography. With an introduction to the technique’s aesthetics and design, as well as the correct equipment, students are ready to begin their journey into the world of macro. Topics covered include: lenses, close-up focusing distance, depth of field, tripod use, close-up filters, abstraction and patterns in nature, fractal geometry, macro flashes, and lighting options to simulate studio photography.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.