2020 Smithsonian Craft Show SUNDAY Admission
Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
$17 - One-Day Pass
Please Note: This option has a rescheduled date (originally April 26, 2020).
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the TICKET POLICIES section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
The most prestigious juried show of fine American crafts in the country, the 38th annual Smithsonian Craft Show is not to be missed! On display and for sale – works from 120 artists representing all facets of contemporary design and craft – basketry, ceramics, decorative fiber, furniture, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media, paper, wearable art, and wood. Serious collectors and casual visitors will find one-of-a-kind works of art in all price ranges.
Save $3 and avoid lines by ordering tickets in advance.
- Entry into the Smithsonian Craft Show during daytime shopping hours.
- Meet artists juried into the 2020 Smithsonian Craft Show.
- Receive a complimentary commemorative program.
- Support the Smithsonian!
This one-day pass can be used for Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020 only. Other day passes are available on:
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- For group rate (10 or more people), please visit https://sicraft.eventbrite.com/.
- Children 12 and under are free (no strollers).
- Advance sales will cut off at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 23, 2020.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020 for $20.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft Show events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you, either printed on paper or by showing your confirmation email on your smart phone.
National Building Museum
401 F St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square (F St. Exit)