National Building Museum
401 F Street NW
Created by an act of Congress in 1980, the National Building
Museum is one of the world’s most prominent and vital venues
for informed, reasoned debate about the built environment
and its impact on people’s lives.
- Take the Red Line to the Judiciary Square station.
- The National Building Museum is located across the street from Judiciary Square metro station.
- Take the Yellow or Green line to the Gallery Place-Chinatown station;
- Exit via the Galleries/Arena exit to F Street;
- At the top of the last escalator (F Street), turn left;
- Walk 2 blocks to the Museum.
- Metered parking is located on 5th, F, and G Streets (please check meter carefully for
hours of operation).