36TH ANNUAL SMITHSONIAN CRAFT SHOW
“Asian Influence, American Design”
April 25-29, 2018
National Building Museum
4th and F Streets NW, Washington DC
A show and sale of the best in American craft and design, featuring 120 jury-selected masters working in a variety of media, plus daily special events. Produced by the Smithsonian Women’s Committee to support the Smithsonian’s research, conservation, acquisition, exhibitions and outreach.
For more information about the show, visit SmithsonianCraftShow.org.
Please refer to the Ticket Policies
for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
Three Ways to Experience the Craft Show
Wed., April 25, 2018, 6 to 9:30 p.m.
Exhibitor and Award Ceremony from 6-6:30 p.m., recognizing Asian Influence-American Design Visionary Artist Foon Sham, renowned for his wood sculptures. Then, enjoy the Preview Night party with first-choice shopping, drinks, and a cocktail buffet.
Thurs.–Sun., April 26–29, 2018 (times varies per day)
Save money and avoid the lines by ordering your ticket in advance (includes access to the day’s special event presentations). For full listing of seminars and events, visit SmithsonianCraftShow.org.
Thurs., April 26, 2018, 5 to 8 p.m.
A special shopping experience for you and your friends. Meet Craft Show artists, sample signature drinks from celebrity mixologists, and enjoy light hors d’oeuvres. Ticket includes April 26 show admission, a cocktail, and a range of snacks.
- Advance tickets can be purchased online from this website or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- $15 group rate is available (10 or more people), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each event will have a cut off date for advance sales.
- Each event will note when tickets will be available at the door.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions.
- There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft Show events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you, either printed on paper or by showing your confirmation email on your smart phone.