NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, November 15, 2021 to allow for shipping of the required supply kit.
Gift giving for religious and secular holidays is an honored tradition that fosters family and community ties. In this workshop, create ornaments using mini-canvases as the base, which is enhanced with papers, paint, ribbon, cord, found objects, and beads. Photos and other personal mementos can also be incorporated in the small hanging artworks that can be individualized to fit any occasion for giving.
This class will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- One 3-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- All Studio Arts classes require a ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student listed on the roster.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.