If you want to boost your confidence in tapestry weaving and take your skills to the next level, this class is perfect for you. Throughout the course, you have the opportunity to enhance your skills by exploring various techniques, including interlock, transparency in tapestry, and vertical gradation using differently colored strands of yarn and mélange. Additionally, the class covers warping the loom, finishing techniques, and raised tapestry methods.
The instructor demonstrates each technique and provides guidance.
Please note that prior knowledge of basic tapestry weaving is required to enroll in this intermediate-level course.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Tea Okropiridze.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.