Discover a variety of approaches to creating mixed-media collages and learn techniques for creating interesting, personalized papers for a variety of art applications. Find out how to capitalize on everyday materials such as coffee filters, magazines, book pages, and napkins; use household tools and utensils to make stencils and create patterns and textures on papers using acrylic paints and inks. Simple ways to make image transfers are included, along with discussion of design and composition principles. This workshop is suitable for both beginners and those with experience in painting or collage.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.