Collage is a highly versatile and accessible art technique that results in the playful combination of sometimes unlikely materials. Explore the possibilities of collage, realistic abstraction, and altered images as you create works centered around people and places. Experiment with a range of materials and techniques to create your own story, including exploring real or imagined landscapes, architecture, portraits, and self-portraits.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Marcie Wolf-Hubbard.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- Class will not be held on November 22.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.