4-Session Evening Course
Wednesday, September 9 to 30, 2020, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
This course, a valuable introduction for beginners, teaches the basic skills needed as a strong foundation for drawing. Working with charcoal and graphite, students explore the rendering of geometric forms, volume, and perspective, with an emphasis on personal gesture marks.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Eric Westbrook.
- 4 sessions, 2.5 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- There are other Beginning Drawing courses on Oct. 18 - Dec. 13 and Oct. 19 - Dec. 7.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.