Don’t miss out on future programs like this.
As a Smithsonian Associates member
, you will receive ticket-buying priority.
Introduction to Watercolor
8-Session Evening Course on Zoom
Monday, April 19 to June 14, 2021 – 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET (no class May 31)
By Josh Highter (top); By David Daniels (bottom)
Beginning students as well as experienced painters explore new materials and techniques in watercolor painting. Working on still-lifes and landscapes from direct observation or photographs, they explore basic watercolor techniques and learn new approaches to painting through demonstration, discussion, and experimentation.
- The instructor is Josh Highter.
- 8 sessions, 2.5 hours (no class May 31)
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- Another Introduction to Watercolor program is available on May 6 to June 24, 2021.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.