Whether you work digitally or in film, this course is ideal for students who are familiar with their cameras but are interested in expanding their understanding of photography fundamentals. Sessions focus on lighting, composition, shooting techniques, and gear, and photo-editing software is also discussed. Critiques will be conducted. Students must have a camera with manual controls and a tripod. Please make sure that you have your camera and camera manual in digital form by the first day of class.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Andargé Asfaw.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.