Save up to 10% on the price of your tickets!
It's easy... Become a member today! If you are already a member, log in to get your member rate.
Image Transfers and Photo Alteration
3-Session Mixed-Media Weekend Workshop
Saturday, July 11 to 25, 2020 – 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET
$195 - Non-Member
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
If you like using photographs and images in your artwork this class will provide you with several innovative ways to incorporate them.
Image transfers can be done on many types of papers and with different materials to provide a wide variety of artistic effects, Also, expand your creative horizons with altered photos, which can be true mixed media gems in themselves. Mixing and matching techniques makes it all the more fun!
The types of transfers include those made with: blender pen; acrylic; packing tape; and contact paper. All levels are welcome.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- 3 sessions; 2.5 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- Once registered, patrons will receive two emails: one is an automatic email confirmation and the second will include a link to the Zoom meeting as a follow-up (usually given within 24 hours of registration).
- NOTE: If you do not receive your follow-up email from Zoom, please email Customer Service for assistance.
GETTING STARTED WITH ZOOM
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.