Take your ideas from banal to beautiful by learning how to create mind maps worthy of framing. Choosing from three different styles of mind mapping, incorporate easy mixed-media techniques to illustrate your thoughts and goals, which can be applied to list making, bullet journaling, visual notetaking, and most important, an organized action plan.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Mïa Vollkommer.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.