Federal Hill Park overlooking the Inner Harbor
Rising some 75 feet above the famed Inner Harbor, Baltimore's Federal Hill is no Gibraltar. Yet it holds a prominent place in the city's history and lent its name to a distinctive and appealing South Baltimore neighborhood.
Arts journalist Richard Selden, a Baltimore resident since 2008, leads an illustrated virtual tour of Federal Hill—both the hill itself, with its storied monuments and stunning views, and the urban village that surrounds it. His presentation includes close looks at landmarks such as Cross Street Market, Ebenezer A.M.E. Church, the Maryland Science Center, and the American Visionary Art Museum, a uniquely Baltimore success story.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.