Anthony Fauci and Alan Alda Talk Science
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 6:30 p.m. ET
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
As head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci knows his way around the intricacies of complicated viruses. Actor Alan Alda, host of the Clear+Vivid podcast and co-founder of the Center for Communicating Science at Stony Brook University, knows his way around sharing tough scientific topics in clear and engaging ways. Together, they are a perfect pairing to parse the intricacies of the virus that has held us in sway since March.
Join them for an evening of thoughtful, informative discussion on the topic gripping the country. There’s also an opportunity for a Q&A session after the conversation.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.