Advanced online and phone sales have closed. Craft2Wear event tickets are available at the door. Please call 202-633-5006 with any questions.
2019 Smithsonian Craft2Wear Show Daily Admission Tickets (Friday)
Friday, October 4, 2019 - 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Hat by Ignatius Creegan and Rod Givens
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ticket Policies section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
A curated show and sale of the highest quality American made wearable art. Discover limited-edition jewelry, clothing, and accessories by 70 acclaimed artists.
Save $2 and avoid long lines by ordering tickets in advance.
This one-day pass only applies to Oct. 4, 2019 show entry. If you are interested in the Oct. 5 one-day pass, click here.
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- For group rate (10 or more people), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Smithsonian employees, $5 discount available on tickets sold at the door. Show your Smithsonian badge at check-in.
- Children 12 and under are free (no strollers).
- Advanced sales will cut off at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 4, 2019.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 4, 2019 for $15.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft2Wear events.
- Check-in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft2Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you.
National Building Museum
401 F St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square (F St. Exit)