A curated collection of original jewelry, clothing, and accessories by over 60 designers chosen for their high artistry and exceptional craftsmanship.
Craft2Wear is produced by the Smithsonian Women's Committee to support Smithsonian education, outreach and research. For more information about the show, visit SmithsonianCraft2Wear.org.
Please refer to the Ticket Policies
for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
Two Ways to Enjoy Craft2Wear Events
Thursday, October 4 - 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Pop-up couture! Be among the first to shop limited-edition, hand-crafted jewelry, clothing, and accessories by over 60 designers. Enjoy an informal fashion show, sample cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and sweets.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by selecting the event above or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5). For groups of 10 or more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each event will have a cut off date for advance sales.
- Each event will note when tickets will be available at the door.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions.
- There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft2Wear events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft2Wear events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you.