Strengthen your creative muscles in 3 intensive sessions focused on artistic experimentation. Create a journal using prompts and focused practice between monthly meetings. Activities include engaging in mark-making and mapping exercises; using a variety of artistic media and techniques; exploring modes of visual thinking and working from memory; observation, imagination, narrative, and experimental approaches; and viewing drawings by artists and classmates for inspiration from their diverse visual forms, themes, and contexts.
No previous artistic experience necessary. All levels welcome.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Renee Sandell.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This program has a biweekly schedule (no class sessions on May 13 or May 27).
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, May 5, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.