Use pressed botanicals such as flower petals, grasses, and leaves, along with watercolors and colored pencils, to make seasonal artworks. Learn how to select and press plant materials and create compositions with both organic shapes and rigid shapes in a no-stress environment. Designed around playfulness and working with “mistakes,” the lessons learned can be useful when creating future artworks in any medium.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.