Enjoy a fun, relaxing afternoon learning about orchid care. The advanced class culminates with an orchid mounting activity. All participants receive an orchid and mounting material. They may also bring in their own orchids for a question-and-answer session with the instructor. A supply fee of $25 is included in the tuition, and covers the orchid, cork bark, moss, and ties.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Barb Schmidt.
- This program includes one 2-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, March 24, 2023.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.