(Photo: Eric Long / Smithsonian Gardens)
There’s more blooming on the National Mall in springtime than the cherry blossoms. Join Smithsonian Gardens horticulturist Christine Price-Abelow on a virtual spring bloom tour at the National Museum of the American Indian. She provides an overview of the museum’s landscape and its evolution over the last 15 years, highlights some of its native Piedmont-region plants, and offers a look at the grounds surrounding the National Native American Veterans Memorial, which opened in November 2020.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.