Please Note: This class has an updated schedule (originally was March 8 to 22, 2024).
Make a table runner with a delicate touch using intricate hand manipulations with linen fiber. Learn how to plan the project, warp a rigid heddle loom, and explore techniques including Leno, Spanish Lace, Brooks Bouquet, and weft float. Additionally, the finishing techniques hemstitch and fringe hem are covered. Step-by-step instructions, and demonstrations, as well as guidance and feedback, are provided to all students. The instructor works and demonstrates on a rigid heddle loom; however, weavers confident on floor looms are welcome to register for this class.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Tea Okropiridze.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Update: This class will not meet on March 15.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.