Don’t miss out on future programs like this.
As a Smithsonian Associates member
, you will receive ticket-buying priority.
Exhibiting and Selling Your Photographs
Studio Arts Workshop
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 – 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
Learn how to get your photos seen and sold. This valuable session covers strategies to get your photos seen by the public, such as juried exhibitions, photo contests, showing in alternative spaces (bookstores and coffee shops), art festivals, galleries, and websites. It also addresses photographic portfolios, copyrighting your images, email marketing, postcards, pricing, printing your photos, and matting and framing.
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- One 3-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- There is an additional Exhibiting and Selling Your Photographs workshop on Jan. 20, 2021.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.