From day one of the Covid pandemic, Anthony Fauci has been front and center in the fight to destroy the virus. Join the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases as he helps us understand—from a scientific viewpoint—where we have been and what we need to know going forward.
After a year of shutdowns, and as pandemic weariness set in, several effective vaccines became available. Many of us were ready for a return to normal life. Then, a mutant form of the virus emerged and created a new crisis.
Fauci has constantly reminded us that we are in this together. Join him in conversation with Rebecca Katz, professor and director of the Center for Global Health and Security at Georgetown University, as we try and figure out what comes next.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.