Art can inspire us in so many ways, but what about inspiring a movement? Is it possible to have an eco-friendly creative practice? Take an honest look at your practice in a judgement-free space. Through instructor-led discussion and hands-on exercises, take an inventory of personal art supplies and evaluate their use. Explore the possibilities for creating work that is sustainable in every sense of the word: for you, your art, your community, and the earth.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Heidi Rugg.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 2 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.