Go beyond taking random photographs to develop a cohesive body of work that is uniquely yours. Review contemporary photographers’ work and define the characteristics that are incorporated in their portfolios. Then evaluate your best photos and identify the attributes that define your photographic vision. Targeted homework assignments help you increase your collection of portfolio-quality work. Portfolio books, print sizes, order of presentation, photography websites, and presentation methods are also discussed.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.