Go beyond taking random photographs and develop a cohesive body of work that is uniquely yours. Review some contemporary photographers’ work and define the characteristics that are incorporated into their portfolios. Then evaluate your best photos and identify the attributes that define your own photographic vision. Targeted homework assignments help you increase your collection of portfolio-quality work. Portfolio books, print sizes, order of presentation, photography websites, and presentation methods are also discussed.
Note: This streamed program will not be recorded.
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- 3 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- This class is also offered on: March 4 to 18, 2021.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.