Build Your Photographic Portfolio
3-Session Studio Arts Workshop
Tuesday, July 28 to August 11, 2020 - 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Go beyond taking random photographs and develop a cohesive body of work that is uniquely yours. Review some contemporary photographers’ work and define the characteristics that are incorporated into their portfolios. Then evaluate your best photos and identify the attributes that define your own photographic vision. Targeted homework assignments help you increase your collection of portfolio-quality work. Portfolio books, print sizes, order of presentation, photography websites, and presentation methods are also discussed.
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- 3 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
GETTING STARTED WITH ZOOM
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.