Tempered glass, also known as crash glass, creates a jewel-like surface and adds some pizzaz to a finished mosaic piece. Combine collage and mosaic techniques using an overlaying technique that incorporates printed imagery, tissue paper, foils, stamps, metallic papers, glitter, and Mylar. Students complete two small works that are suitable for display.
A $45 supply fee, payable to the instructor, covers tool loan, adhesives, and substrate. All levels are welcome; no prior mosaic experience is required.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Bonnie Fitzgerald.
- This program includes one 6-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, June 16, 2023.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.