Learn the versatile strip-knitting technique and create portable projects of all sizes. Knit single and half-skeins into large, beautiful pieces and easily collaborate with other knitters on gifts and special projects. Explore techniques, proportions, colorways, and stitch patterns to create strip-knitted projects in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. Please see the supply list for materials and required pre-class prep. (If applicable, students are welcome to eat lunch while working.)
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Ann Richards.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 1 hour each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.