A photo essay is a set or series of photographs that are intended to tell a story or evoke a series of emotions. In classroom discussions, discover how the essay can help develop a more cohesive body of work. Homework assignments are designed to encourage students to explore their interests. A review of images in the last class provides an opportunity to receive valuable feedback for continued successful shooting.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.