If you’re curious about mosaics, this introduction to the traditions and techniques that make them so intriguing is the perfect place to start. Weekly lectures, demonstrations, and work-along periods provide a solid foundation. Select from eight patterns designed by the instructor, with the option to work in either glass tiles or unglazed porcelain. This course is for beginners, who should expect to work on their own for a few hours each week. The supply list provides additional details and images of design choices.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.