This comprehensive workshop covers the key knowledge and techniques needed to create fine mosaic jewelry. Learn about topics including jewelry-base selection, adhesive choice, and suitable tesserae. You will also gain experience in the skills of precision cutting, artistic laying techniques, and working on a small scale. The instructor provides tips and individual attention as you create beautiful silver-plate mosaic pendants using mosaic gold, smalti, semiprecious stones, stained glass, millefiori, and more.
Separate supply fee of $75 includes materials for you to construct three mosaic pendants. Mosaic experience is helpful, but not required; all skill levels are welcome.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Bonnie Fitzgerald.
- This program includes one 6-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, November 17, 2023.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.