Discover the versatility and fluidity of painting in watercolor, an exciting and unpredictable medium. Through demonstrations and step-by-step instructions, students learn techniques such as graded washes, wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, dry brush, splattering, lifting, and glazing. Begin an inspired journey with this simple approach that is perfect for beginners.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.