It takes a village! In this 3-day workshop, students construct their own tiny houses, which they personalize working in paper-mache, acrylics, and mixed media. Explore a range of materials in fabricating your own house. Finish the house’s interior and exterior in acrylic, photo transfers, and a variety of techniques to make it your own. Some mixed media embellishments are available. Open to all levels; ages 14 and up.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.