Save up to 11% on the price of your tickets!
It's easy... Become a member today! If you are already a member, log in to get your member rate.
8-Session Daytime Course
Tuesday, October 20 to December 15, 2020 – 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET (no class Nov. 24)
$265 - Non-Member
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Whimsical or serious, personal or universal, collage is a highly versatile and accessible art technique that results in the playful combination of various and sometimes-unlikely materials.
Learn to upcycle book pages as surfaces for drawing, painting, and collage. Students experiment with materials and techniques to create their own story using gelatin plate prints, textures, photo transfers, drawing, painting, and text redaction.
In this virtual class, students work from still life in their home studios, photos, or images provided by the instructor with an emphasis on objects of nature, integrating the drawings into mixed media artwork.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Marcie Wolf-Hubbard.
- 8 sessions, 2.5 hours each (no class Nov. 24)
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.