National Museum of American History
14th & Constitution Ave., N.W.
Located on the Constitution Avenue level of the National
Museum of American History, visitors should enter the museum
from Constitution Avenue. The auditorium is on the left.
- Smithsonian station, Blue/Orange/Silver Lines
- Exit on the Mall.
- Walk north to Constitution Avenue and turn left to museum entrance.
In the evenings:
- Federal Triangle station, Blue/Orange/Silver Lines
- Walk south on 12th Street and cross Constitution Avenue to the museum on the right.
- On the north side of the museum, there are metered parking spaces on Constitution Avenue. There is a two-hour parking limit 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mon.-Fri. and 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Saturday. There is no time limit to parking 6:30 to 10 p.m., Mon.-Sat. and no parking fees at all on Sunday.
- On the south side of the museum—the Mall side—parking is available on Madison Drive and Jefferson Drive. There are no parking meters on these two streets, but parking is limited to three hours.