1661 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W. (at 17th Street)
The Renwick Gallery is located steps from the White House in the heart of historic federal
Washington. It became the home of the Smithsonian American Art Museum's craft and
decorative arts program in 1972.
The Grand Salon is located on the second floor at the back of the building
- Farragut North station, Red Line, or
Farragut West station, Blue/Orange/Silver Lines
- Exit on 17th Street from either station. Walk south on 17th street to the intersection of
17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue.
- The Renwick Gallery will be on your left.
- Limited on-street metered parking
- Several public garages are available in the neighborhood