Please Note: The August 8 session of this class will not be held. The class schedule has been updated to end on September 12 (originally September 5, 2023).
Take your paintings to the next level with simple secrets that every watercolor artist should know. Learn various approaches to creating washes and contrasting textured areas using drybrush, splattering, and lifting. These techniques are particularly useful when painting scenes such as landscapes, tree trunks, rocks, grasses, and old barns. This class is designed for advanced beginner and intermediate watercolor students. Previous watercolor experience is suggested for an optimal experience.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Class will not be held on July 25.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.