Learn to develop your photographic vision and take better photos more consistently. After fostering a deliberate approach to composition, balance, and lighting conditions and discovering how to keep it simple, students see improvement in their photographs of people, landscapes, gardens, and architecture.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Class will not be held on February 14.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.