Printmaking using a gel plate offers a multitude of options for combining materials and techniques to achieve distinctive results. Learn simple techniques for transferring images to the plate for printing, layering, masking, and brushwork. No drawing skills are necessary, but use of personal sketches, drawings of any subject, or other source material is welcome and encouraged.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 3 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, July 21, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.