Just in time for the holidays, create a modern wreath with fresh evergreens on a metal hoop. Using a method similar to floral arrangement, combine local textures, shapes, and colors in your design. Many styles of wreaths, and even garlands, are possible with the wiring techniques covered in class. Open to beginners and to students with floral design experience.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Arrin Sutliff.
- This program includes one 1.5-hour session.
- This program is also available on November 29.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.