This two-day workshop is designed for students who have completed the Introduction to iPhone Photography workshop or those who seek further hands-on practice with in-depth critique time.
Our two-hour session on Saturday begins with a refresher on the ProCamera app and editing techniques followed with two hours on Sunday for Q&A and critique of your photos taken outside of class time. Organizing, posting, and printing your images will also be discussed.
This class will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- The instructor is Peggy Feerick.
- 2 sessions, 2 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- All Studio Arts classes require a ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student listed on the roster.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.