Learn to create your own handcrafted jewelry. Cover the basics of bead stringing, wire-working, and pearl knotting, along with the names and uses for common hand tools, wire, stringing materials, and findings. In this class, students make up to two necklaces, two to three pairs of earrings, and one single-strand necklace or bracelet using the pearl-knotting technique. Intermediate techniques are also discussed. This course is perfect for the student new to jewelry making and those with experience who want to refresh their skills.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Mïa Vollkommer.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.