Whether you want to work digitally or in film, this course offers a solid foundation for new photographers ready to learn the basics. Topics include camera functions, exposure, metering, working with natural and artificial light, and composition. Critiques of assignments enhance the technical skills you learn.
Students must have a camera with manual controls. Please have your camera manual or a digital version of the manual with you during class sessions.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Andargé Asfaw.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- Update: This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.