Discover deeper inspiration in favorite writings, words, and poems as you bring light into your art. Use white, metallic, and colorful art tools on black paper to create a luminous effect. Engage in expressive mark-making exercises and techniques to thematically explore elements of the human experience, including hope, empathy, and resilience. Create a personal set of artworks that reveal your ideas, ideals, inspirations, and life purpose. No art experience necessary; open to all levels.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Renee Sandell.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 2 hours each.
- Class will not be held on February 14.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.