Nothing is more disappointing than to find that your amazing image is just slightly (or not so slightly) out of focus. Sharpen your knowledge of focus and depth of field through in-class discussion and homework assignments. Gain a better understanding of focus modes, area modes, and hyperfocal distance/focusing. Learn the variables that contribute to depth of field including "fast" lenses, depth of field tables, and preview button. DSLR, mirrorless, and film cameras are welcome.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.