A key element to successful art, composition, is often ignored until a work is well under way. Strengthen final artworks by learning the rules of composition and their applicability to any two-dimensional medium. Discover new layout plans and confidently bypass old ways of thinking as you create inspiring floral compositions. Color, the principles of design, and elements of art are covered in the workshop.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Susan Vitali.
- This program includes one 2-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, March 17, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.