Understanding how to fully utilize your camera’s flash is key for photographers wishing to take their photographic skill to the next level. This class, designed for digital photographers familiar with aperture, shutter speed, ISO and metering in manual mode, offers to do just that.
Students will learn how to take their battery-operated flash off the camera to create a three-dimensional look to your photographs of people, objects and water droplets. The “Basic Off-Camera Flash Kit” or equivalent equipment will be discussed at the first class. Join us for this creative adventure into flash photography.
Students must have a camera equipped with a hot shoe and a sturdy tripod to fully benefit from this class.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Marty Kaplan.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.