Take a dive into the possibilities of alcohol inks as a component of your mixed-media arsenal. If you have dabbled a bit or just wondered about them, this class gives you a grounding for further explorations. With intense, saturated color, alcohol inks behave in a unique way and offer many possibilities on a variety of surfaces, from tiles to paper. They can be manipulated with stamps, stencils, and other tools to create patterns and effects unlike those of any other medium. Combined with acrylics, pastels, markers, collage, and other materials, alcohol inks produce an endless array of mixed-media gems.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.