In this course, suitable for both beginners and seasoned crepe paper enthusiasts, learn to make three types of filler greenery. Construction runs the gamut from single stems with layers of crepe to complex branches with wired leaves. Create different textures to fill out your bouquet. During class, produce at least 6 of each stem: lavender, eucalyptus, and pine.
All supplies are provided in a kit that is mailed to the address on file at least one week prior to the beginning of class (a supply fee of $45 is included in the course price). If you need your supplies mailed to a different address, please email us at Associates-StudioArts@si.edu. Please order at least one week prior to the class date to allow ample time for delivery.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, February 9, 2024.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.